From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gutenberg may refer to:
- Johannes Gutenberg, developed European movable type
- Beno Gutenberg, a German-American seismologist
- Gutenberg (surname)
- Gutenberg (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Gutenberg, Germany, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Gutenberg an der Raabklamm, a municipality in Styria, Austria
- Gutenberg Castle, a castle in Liechtenstein
- Gutenburg Castle, a ruined castle in Gutenberg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Gutenberg Bible, printed by Johannes Gutenberg circa 1455
- Gutenberg! The Musical!, off-Broadway musical running in New York City
- Project Gutenberg, a volunteer effort to digitize, archive, and distribute cultural works
- The Gutenberg discontinuity, a seismic propagation discontinuity at the core–mantle boundary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gutenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.