Gutha Sukender Reddy
Gutha Sukender Reddy
1999-2004 (TDP), 2009-2014 (INC), 2014- 14 June 2016(INC),
|Preceded by||Suravaram Sudhakar Reddy|
|Born||2 February 1954|
Nalgonda, Telangana State, India
|Children||G Amit Reddy, G Swetha Reddy|
|Residence||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Gutha Sukender Reddy (born 2 February 1954) is an Indian politician, belonging to Telangana Rashtra Samithi. In the 2009 election he was elected to the 15th Lok Sabha from the Nalgonda constituency in Telangana. He was appointed as Chairman of Telangana Rythu Samanvaya Samithi in February 2018. He is one of strong leaders in South Telangana Region.He has great command in his parliamentary constituency. Initially, his career was started in Janatha party,later he joined in the TDP. In 2009,he joined in congress party by the invitation of Y.S.Raja Shekar Reddy. In 2004, he unsuccessfully contested to Nalgonda Legislative Assembly constituency. Because of negative wave Chandhra Babu Naidu, he lost in that elections. He is basically from agricultural family. He is from Land lords family.
Gutha Sukender Reddy was born on 2 February 1954 into an agriculturist family from Urumadla Village, Chityal Mandal Nalgonda Dist., Telangana. Gutha Sukender Reddy is married and has a son and a daughter.He started his career as a farmer and fought for the farming community to facilitate the better supply of fertilizers. This struggle motivated him to fight for farmers and he represented the District Kisaan Youth Cell as President. During his education, Mr. Reddy represented the Student body of the Nanakram Bhagavandas Science College in Hyderabad (1971-72) as General Secretary. He was later elected as a Grampanchayat ward member from Urumadla, Nalgonda Dist. (1981). Mr. Reddy has been actively working ever since towards uplifting the downtrodden, the farmers and the laborers.
BSc (Discontinued) - NB Science College, Hyderabad
Plot # 158, Rd # 73, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad 500033- TS.
|1||1999||MP||TDP||Nalgonda||427505||KANUKULA JANARDHAN REDDY (INC)||347770||79735||Won |
|2||2004||MLA||Nalgonda||47080||Komatireddy Venkat Reddy (INC)||69818||-22738||Lost|
|3||2009||MP||INC||Nalgonda||493849||Suravaram Sudhakar Reddy (CPI)||340867||152982||Won |
|4||2014||Nalgonda||472093||Tera Chinnapa Reddy (TDP)||278937||193156||Won |
Service to the Cooperative bodies and Dairy Movement
Having born into an agriculturist family, I take immense pride in introducing myself as a Raithu/Kisaan. I cherish my absolute involvement in the District Cooperative bodies and the Dairy movement which helped me to better the lives of many of my fellow citizens, farmers and Women. I am very happy to be associated with the Cooperative bodies which give people control over the resources they create through democratic self-governance. • Nominated as the Vice Chairman for Chityal Agricultural Market Committee in 1984, and later took charge for the same as the Chair in 1985. • Involved in the Co-operative movement and was elected as Single Window chairmen (1992). • Elected Chairman for the Milk Cooperative Society from Urumadla(1992-99) • Represented the Nalgonda and Ranga Reddy district milk producers Union as Chairman (1992-99) • Dedicated my services to the Dairy Movement and constructed many chilling centers all over the two districts. • In recognition to my services to the Dairy Movement, I was elected as Chairman for Andhra Pradesh Dairy Development Cooperative Federation (1995-99) and was also nominated as a Director to the National Dairy Development Board (1998).
- Actively Participated in the struggle for Telangana statehood.
- Instrumental in completing the first Lift Irrigation Project in Telangana 'Srisailam Left Bank Canal project (AMRP)', and thereby facilitating the drought-stricken farmers of Nalgonda Dist. The project also supplies drinking water to hundreds of villages affected by Fluorosis in Nalgonda and to the Greater Hyderabad Metro area.
- Successful amalgamation of Mother Dairy into Nalgonda and Rangareddy District Milk Unions, there by bringing the unions into profits and financially strengthening the poor dairy farmers.
- Played vital role in the successful completion of National Highway 9/65 (Hyderabad - Vijayawada) & State Highway 02 (Narketpally – Addanki), saving innocent lives being lost in road accidents.
- Received sanction for 2-laning (National Highway) of Sirvancha (Maharashtra)-Nakrekal-Nalgonda- Nagarjunasagar-Renigunta, improving connectivity in Nalgonda district.
- Achieved two Centrally-sponsored Kendriya Vidyalaya's in Nalgonda and Miryalaguda towns, ensuring the availability of quality education locally to the citizens of Nalgonda District.
- Was instrumental in securing central and state funds for the developments of Nalgonda, Miryalaguda, and Devarakonda divisions (RWS schemes, Model Schools Etc).
- Received sanction of two push-pull trains to Miryalaguda from Kachiguda (Hyd) via Nalgonda, facilitating scores of Students, employees and every day passengers.
- Received sanction of new 81-km railway line between Miryalaguda and Macherla.
- Pursued and received sanction for further development of Pendlipaka project, Nakkalagandi and Dindi reservoirs/projects benefitting the lakhs of farmers of Nalgonda.
As a part of my public career I got numerous opportunities to represent and solve various problems of my fellow citizens and constituents. • Chairman, Chityal Agricultural Market Committee • Chairman, Nalgonda and Rangareddy Milk producers cooperative Union (1992-99) • Zilla Parishad member(ZPTC), from Devarakonda, Nalgonda Dist. (1995) • Chairman, Andhra Pradesh Dairy Development Cooperative Federation (1995-99) • Director, National Dairy Development Board of India (1998) • Served as a Member of Parliament from Nalgonda - 13th Lok Sabha (1999-2004) • Served as Member, Parliamentary Standing/Consultative Committee’s on Urban and Rural Development, Information and Broadcasting, Energy, Railways, Commerce Etc. • Served as Member, Sri Venkateshwara Veterinary University, Tirupathi. • Served as Chairmen, District Vigilance and Monitoring Committee, Nalgonda. • Elected as the Member of Parliament from Nalgonda Parliamentary constituency - 15th Lok Sabha (2009-2014) • Elected as the Member of Parliament from Nalgonda Parliamentary constituency - 16th Lok Sabha (2014-Till Date)
• Working towards betterment of agriculture and related industries, by strengthening our Agro-industry and farming fraternity who constitute the majority of our population. • Strive to achieve Sustainable financial independence for every Raithu/ Farmer. • Uplifting the Common Man by providing better living conditions including Safety, Security, Education, Health Care, Employment, and Social Justice. • Providing debt free infrastructure to rural India which inculcates social well being of the poorest of the poor. • Strive for the betterment of Rural infrastructure • Achieving Community based rural development
|This article about an Indian National Congress politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Telangana politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|