From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guti may refer to:
- Guti (footballer) (born 1976), Spanish footballer
- Ezekiel H. Guti, founder of ZAOGA Forward in Faith Ministries International
- The Gutian people, founders of the Gutian dynasty of Sumer
- Guti, a DJ from Argentina living in Germany
- A people of Scandia mentioned by Ptolemy (150 AD); in later Latin known as Gutones and Gothi
- Gauti, an eponymous ancestor of the Gotlanders
- Nickname of Seattle Mariners center fielder Franklin Gutierrez
- Gutieri Tomelin, Brazilian footballer who plays for Figueirense, also known as Guti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.