Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guti may refer to:
- Ezekiel H. Guti (born 1923), Zimbabwean founder of ZAOGA Forward in Faith Ministries International
- Guti (Spanish footballer) (born 1976), full name José María Gutiérrez Hernández
- Franklin Gutiérrez (born 1983), Venezuelan MLB player known as Guti
- Guti (Brazilian footballer) (born 1991), full name Gutieri Tomelin
- The Gutian people, founders of the Gutian dynasty of Sumer
- A people of Scandia mentioned by Ptolemy (150 AD); in later Latin known as Gutones and Gothi
- Gauti, an eponymous ancestor of the Gotlanders
- Gooty, a town in Anantapur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.