Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guti may refer to:
- Guti (footballer) (born 1976), Spanish footballer
- Franklin Gutierrez or Guti, MLB player
- Gutieri Tomelin or Guti, Brazilian footballer who plays for Figueirense
- Ezekiel H. Guti, founder of ZAOGA Forward in Faith Ministries International
- The Gutian people, founders of the Gutian dynasty of Sumer
- A people of Scandia mentioned by Ptolemy (150 AD); in later Latin known as Gutones and Gothi
- Gauti, an eponymous ancestor of the Gotlanders
- Gooty, a town in Anantapur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.