Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gutter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gutter may refer to:
- Rain gutter, a narrow trough or duct which collects rainwater from the roof of a building and diverts it away from the structure, typically into a drain
- Street gutter, a depression which runs alongside a city street, usually at the curb and diverts rain and street-cleaning water away from the street and into a storm drain
- Gutters, in bowling and table shuffleboard, the trough hazards on either side of the playing lane into which the bowling ball or shuffleboard puck may fall
Design and printing
- Gutter, in typography, the space between columns of printed text, including the gap between facing pages
- Gutter (philately), the space between panes of postage stamps that creates configurations of "gutter pairs" or "gutter blocks"
- "Gutter" (song), a song by Medina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gutter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.