Guy I, Count of Blois
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Louis II, Count of Blois (d. 1346)
- Charles of Blois (d. 1364) - would marry Joanna, Duchess of Brittany; Charles and the French would engage in the Breton War of Succession against the House of Montfort and the English
- Marie, married in 1334 Rudolph, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1346), married secondly Frederick VII, Count of Leiningen-Dagsburg.
- Bogdan, Henry (2007). La Lorraine des Ducs (in French). Perrin.
- Lalou, Elisabeth; Bautier, Robert Henri; Maillard, François (2007). Itinéraire de Philippe IV le Bel (1285-1314): Introduction (in French). Académie des inscriptions et belles lettres.
- Wagner, John A., ed. (2006). "Charles of Blois, Duke of Brittany". Encyclopedia of the Hundred Years War. Greenwood Press.
| Count of Blois
|This biography of a French peer or noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|