|Date of birth||7 August 1975|
|Place of birth||Petah Tikva, Israel|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|1985–1995||Maccabi Petah Tikva|
|1992–1996||Maccabi Petah Tikva||11||(0)|
|2001–2007||Maccabi Petah Tikva|
|2007||Hapoel Tel Aviv|
|2008||Maccabi Petah Tikva|
|2016–2017||Hapoel Tel Aviv|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Guy Luzon was a graduate of the Maccabi Petah Tikva youth program, joining Maccabi Petah Tikva at the age of 10. Luzon started playing for the first team at the age of 18, making his debut against Beitar Tel Aviv in 1992. He played for Maccabi Petah Tikva for 3 years, until an injury caused by Jan Talesnikov caused him to retire at the age of 21 in 1996.
After Luzon's forced retirement from football, he was offered a job to coach the Maccabi Petah Tikva youth team, under head coach Eli Ohana. Luzon took over as manager after Ohana in the 2001–02 Israeli Premier League season, leading Maccabi to finish in 8th place. Luzon's biggest success at Maccabi was winning the Toto Cup in 2004 along with placing second in the 2004–05 Israeli Premier League and qualifying for the UEFA Cup 2nd Qualifying Round. Luzon was appointed by Hapoel Tel Aviv before the beginning of the 2007–08 Israeli Premier League season, however he resigned on November 25, 2007 when Hapoel was bottom of the league with only 6 points. Luzon returned to coach Maccabi Petah Tikva, however he resigned after only a few months, on April 6, 2008, because of several losses. On June 12, 2008, Luzon was appointed as manager of Bnei Yehuda, leading them to the 2009–10 UEFA Europa League, where they had several victories before being knocked out by PSV Eindhoven in the play-off round.
On August 4, 2010 Luzon was appointed to coach the Israel national under-21 football team, with which he competed at the 2013 UEFA European Under-21 Championship because Israel qualified automatically as hosts. Luzon led the Israeli U-21 team to a 3rd-place finish in Group A, including a victory against the England U-21's. Luzon was appointed by Standard Liège on May 27, 2013, which was met with protests from some of the Standard fans. However, Luzon exceeded expectations, leading Standard to a second-place finish in the 2013–14 Belgian Pro League and qualifying for the 2014–15 UEFA Champions League, where they lost in the play-off round to Zenit Saint Petersburg. On October 20, 2014 Luzon was dismissed from his job at Standard because of the poor results in the beginning of the season.
On January 13, 2015, Luzon was appointed as head coach of Charlton Athletic. His first game in charge of Charlton Athletic was a 0-0 tie with Wolverhampton Wanderers on January 24, 2015. Luzon's first win as Charlton Athletic's coach was a 3-0 win against Brentford on February 14, 2015.
Luzon was sacked by Charlton on 24 October 2015.
- As of match played 19 March 2017
|Standard Liège||1 July 2013||20 October 2014||69||35||15||19||50.7|||
|Charlton Athletic||22 January 2015||24 October 2015||36||12||9||15||33.3|||
|Maccabi Haifa||13 February 2017||Present||5||3||0||2||60.0|||
As a player
As a manager
- Toto Cup:
- Winner (1): 2003–04
- Israeli Premier League:
- Runner-up (1): 2004–05
- Israel State Cup:
- Runner-up (1): 2010
- Belgian Pro League:
- Runner-up (1): 2013–14
- "5000 fans of Liege protest against appointment of Guy Luzon". sports.co.il. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- "Guy Luzon: Charlton Athletic appoint Israeli as head coach". BBC Sport. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- "Charlton terminate contract of Guy Luzon". Charlton Athletic FC. Retrieved 24 October 2015.
- "Guy Luzon gaat aan de slag bij Maccabi Haifa" [Guy Luzon starts off Maccabi Haifa]. Het Laatste Nieuws (in Dutch). Brussels. 13 February 2017. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- "Managers: Guy Luzon". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- "Maccabi Haifa FC: Matches". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- "The Israel Football Association". football.org.il.
- "אנדרלכט זכתה באליפות בלגיה, גיא לוזון רק במקום השני - וואלה! ספורט". וואלה! ספורט.
- Profile at Worldfootball.net