Guy Reibel (born 27 October 1936 in Strasbourg, France) is an electronic or acousmatic composer. Made his musical studies at the Conservatoire de Paris. Trained under Olivier Messiaen. He is a pioneer of the Groupe de Recherches Musicales with Pierre Schaeffer, François Bayle, Luc Ferrari, François-Bernard Mâche, Iannis Xenakis, Bernard Parmegiani, Marcelle Deschênes. He has also collaborated with French public broadcasting stations like France Musique and France Culture. He is also cited as the conceptualizer of the Omni.
- 1967 Solfège de l’objet sonore with Pierre Schaeffer
- 1969 À Mille Et Une Voix
- 1983 Langages Imaginaires
- 1983 Suite Pour Edgar Poe
- 1994 Granulations-sillages…
- 2000 Chœurs imaginaires
- 2006 Le Jeu Vocal
List of works
- Chants sauvages pour piano et Omni
- Guy Reibel at AllMusic
- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Guy+Reibel on Discogs
- http://www.last.fm/music/Guy+Reibel on Last.fm
- http://www.ina.fr/grm/ Musical Research Group (GRM), in French language.
|This article about a French composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|