3 July 1960|
Merton College, Oxford|
|Spouse(s)||Charlotte Emily Brunet|
|Children||3 sons, 1 daughter|
W. Garfield Weston (paternal grandfather)|
Howard Kippenberger (maternal grandfather)
George G. Weston (brother)
Jana Khayat (sister)
Guy Weston (born 3 July 1960) is a British heir, business executive and philanthropist.
Guy Weston was born on 3 July 1960 in Sydney, Australia. He is the eldest son of Garry Weston and Mary Weston, and brother of George G. Weston. His paternal grandfather was W. Garfield Weston.
Weston began his career as an investment banker at Morgan, Grenfell & Co. from 1984 to 1987. He was the managing director of Jacksons of Piccadilly from 1990 to 1993, and Ryvita from 1993 to 2000. He was the chairman of Heal's from 2001 to 2012. He was a non-executive director of Carpetright from 2005 to 2011.
Weston is the chairman of the Garfield Weston Foundation. He serves on the board of trustees of the Thrombosis Research Institute. He is an honorary fellow of Merton College, Oxford  and an honorary fellow of the Royal College of Art.
Weston married Charlotte Emily Brunet in 1986; they have three sons and one daughter.
- "WESTON, Guy Howard". Who's Who 2017. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Trustees". Garfield Weston Foundation. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- Quinn, James (9 February 2014). "Fortnum and Mason owner's dividends hit £91m". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
The UK part of the dynasty is today run by Guy Weston, Garfield Weston’s grandson.
- "Carpetright Plc (CPR:London): Guy Weston". Bloomberg. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Management & Governance". Thrombosis Research Institute. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Guy Weston: Honorary Fellow". Merton College, Oxford. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Honorary Fellows - RCA". Retrieved 26 November 2017.
|This article about a British businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|