This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gwangalli Beach in 2011
|Revised Romanization||Gwang-alli Haesuyokjang|
The Gwangalli Beach (Korean: 광안리 해수욕장) or Gwangan Beach (Korean: 광안 해수욕장) is a beach in Busan, South Korea. It is located at Gwangan 2(i)-dong (formerly in Gwangan-ri), Suyeong-gu, Busan Metropolitan City, west of Haeundae Beach. It sits inside a cove spanned by the Gwangan Bridge and covers 82,000 square meters over a length of 1.4 km and a width of 25 to 110 metres, in a curved in a half-moon shape with fine sand. Adjacent are alleys with restaurants, coffee shops and nightclubs. Because of its popularity, city officials are pushing for improving water quality around the beaches.
- Busan Marine Sports 2008: with beach volley ball, canoe and boating.
- 2011 K-Pop Super Concert on 28 October 2011: emcee by Ha Ji-won and Kim Hyung Jun of SS501 and broadcast on SBS on 6 November.
- "Busan City Tour" Korean Tourism Organization. Retrieved 2011-11-11
- 부산 해양스포츠 메카로 거듭난다 , 경향신문, 2008-01-17
- Park So-Jung "Ha Ji-won, Kim Hyun-joong to host upcoming K-pop concert" 10 Asia. 21 October 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-11