From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Downstream from Koszalin Province boundary and upstream from road bridge in Ledyczek excluding reservoir between Wegorzewo and Lomczewo.
- Downstream from road bridge in Ledyczek and upstream from Podgaje Reservoir.
- Downstream from dam in Tarnowka and upstream from road bridge in Krepsko.
The water of the Gwda was one of the purest in Poland in 1975. However, the water flows have since been degraded due to cities pumping non-processed sewage and industrial plants flushing chemicals and oil.
- Polish Angling Association, retrieved on September 26, 2007.
- Przybylski, M. (1991) "Things are not well in the province of Piła" Green Brigades, No. 4 Spring., retrieved on September 26, 2007.
- Map of Gwda (river), Poland, retrieved on September 26, 2007.
- Ilnicki, P., Melcer, B., Posiewka, P. (2003) "Point and non-point sources of pollution in the Gwda river basin in hydrological years 1992/93-1997/98" Journal of Water and Land Development, No. 7, pp. 65-73.
|This Greater Poland Voivodeship location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|