|Full name||Gweneth Molony|
|Born||17 June 1932|
|Former partner||Adrian Swan|
Gweneth Molony (also spelled as Gwenneth; born 17 June 1932) is an Australian figure skater. She is the 1949-1951 Australian national champion. She represented Australia at the 1952 Winter Olympics, where she placed 21st. She and Nancy Burley were the first ladies singles skaters to represent Australia at the Olympics. Molony also competed in pair skating; she is the 1949 Australian national champion with partner Adrian Swan.
|Winter Olympic Games||21st|
- "Ice Skating Australia's Hall Of Fame" (PDF).
- Gordon (1994), p. 413.
- Gordon, Harry (1994). Australia and the Olympic Games. University of Queensland. ISBN 0-7022-2627-0.
- Gordon, Harry (2003). The time of our lives: inside the Sydney Olympics : Australia and the Olympic Games 1994–2002. University of Queensland. ISBN 0-7022-3412-5.
- Sports-reference profile
- Sport: Skating - Figure - Australian Olympic Committee
- "Australian national champions 1931-2004" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 29 August 2007.
|This biographical article about a figure skater from Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|