||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)|
December 14, 1979 |
Gwyneth Glyn (born Gwyneth Glyn Evans, 14 December 1979) is a Welsh language poet and musician.
Gwyneth Glyn was born in St David's Hospital in Bangor, Gwynedd, and grew up at her family home in Llanarmon. She was educated at Ysgol Glan y Môr, Pwllheli and Coleg Meirion-Dwyfor before going on to gain a first class honours degree in Philosophy and Theology at Jesus College, Oxford.
She was a member of the band Coca Rosa and the Dirty Cousins.
- Gwneud Môr a Mynydd (Gwyneth Glyn Evans, Lowri Davies, Esyllt Nest Roberts), June 2000 (Gwasg Carreg Gwalch)
- Straeon Bolwyn: Bolwyn a'r Dyn Eira Cas, November 2000 (Gwasg Carreg Gwalch)
- Straeon Bolwyn: Bolwyn yn y Sioe Nadolig, November 2000, (Gwasg Carreg Gwalch])
- Plant Mewn Panig!, October 2004, (Dref Wen)
- Drws Arall i'r Coed (Gwyneth Glyn Evans, Eurgain Haf, Dyfrig Jones, Caryl Lewis, Manon Wyn), February 2005 (Sgript Cymru)
- Cyfres Pen Dafad: Mewn Limbo/Sbinia (Gwyneth Glyn Evans, Bedwyr Rees - CD), July 2005 (Cwmni Recordio Sain)
- Cyfres Pen Dafad: Aminah a Minna, November 2005 (Y Lolfa)
- Dramâu'r Drain: Deryn Mewn Llaw, January 2006 (Y Lolfa)
- Cyfres Codi'r Llenni - Mewn Limbo: Sgript a Gweithgareddau (Gwyneth Glyn Evans, Lowri Cynan), January 2007 (Y Lolfa)
- Cyfres Pen Dafad: Mewn Limbo, May 2007 (Y Lolfa)
- Wyneb dros dro ("A temporary face"), 2005 (Slacyr)
- Tonau ("Waves"), 2007 (Recordiau Gwinllan)
- Cainc ("Branches"), 2011
- Paid â Deud ("Don't Say") (collaboration with Cowbois Rhos Botwnnog), 2008 (Sbrigyn Ymborth)
- "BBC Wales Music briefing". Retrieved 2007-08-14.
- Academi (2007). "Welsh Children's Poet Laureate". Retrieved 2008-08-14.