This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Initial release||8 November 2009|
4.1 / 3 December 2019
|Operating system||Windows 7 or later|
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
|Platform||32- and 64-bit (All platforms)|
Gyazo is an open-source and free screenshot program for Windows, macOS, and Linux. The program allows users to create screenshots and upload them to the web, producing a unique URL to the screenshot. The program's name "Gyazo" is a pun on the Japanese word for "image" (画像 gazō).
Screenshots and Animated GIFs
Gyazo has a minimal user interface consisting of a small set of options available by right clicking the taskbar icon. Launching the application displays a crosshair cursor with which the user selects the area to be uploaded. Gyazo uploads the image to their servers, and then opens a browser pointing to the unique URL for the image, which can then be shared publicly. With the release of version 2.0 Gyazo also includes the ability to select a portion of the screen for GIF capture and allows users to create animated GIF or MP4 video for up to ten seconds.
Gyazo also allows users to upload any image by dragging the image to the Gyazo icon. As of May 15, 2015, version 2.4 added support for uploading an image without opening a new tab in your web browser.
Ivy Search is a feature of Gyazo that lets Ninja users (for the time being) find an image from a vague idea with related images. According to Gyazo's blog, Ivy Search works the same way that you recall things in your brain.
Premium Accounts (Ninja)
Users can upgrade their free account to Premium for a monthly subscription fee. Premium users have access to unlimited storage and uploading, the ability to draw arrows on images, the ability to use Ivy Search as of version 3.0, and see no advertisements.
- Download Gyazo
- "What operating systems and web browsers does Gyazo support?". Retrieved May 2, 2019.
- "gyazo (Gyazo) · GitHub". GitHub. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Capture and upload screenshots in an instant with Gyazo". thommck. November 12, 2010. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Gyazo offers instant and no-fuss screenshot sharing". Lifehacker. May 17, 2010. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Gyazo version 2.0 adds GIF and video capture for all, arrows for ninja". Gyazo Blog. Oct 2, 2013. Archived from the original on October 5, 2013. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- "Gyazo Blog". tumblr.com.
- "Gyazo Official Blog: Gyazo FAQs". Gyazo. Archived from the original on March 2, 2013. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Ivy Search: Find an image from a vague idea with related images". blog.gyazo.com. Retrieved 2015-07-12.
- "Gyazo Premium". Gyazo. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
|This graphics software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|