Jump to navigation Jump to search
It may refer to:
- Gyirong (village), a village in Gyirong County, Tibet
- Gyirong County, county in Tibet near the border of Nepal
- Gyirong Town, a township in Tibet near the border of Nepal
- Kyirong language, a Tibetic language
- Zongga, a town formerly named Gyirong and the seat of Gyirong county
- A pass north of Zongga used between Nepal and Lhasa before the Friendship Highway was built
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.