Jump to navigation Jump to search
It may refer to:
- Gyirong County, county in Tibet near the border of Nepal
- Gyirong Town, a township in Tibet near the border of Nepal
- Kyirong language, a Tibetic language
- Zongga, a town formerly named Gyirong and the seat of Gyirong county
- A pass north of Zongga used between Nepal and Lhasa before the Friendship Highway was built
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gyirong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.