Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gymnasium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gymnasium may refer to:
- Gymnasium (ancient Greece), educational and sporting institution
- Gymnasium (school), type of secondary school that prepares students for higher education
- Gym, place for physical exercise
- Gymnasium F.C., Douglas on the Isle of Man
- "Gymnasium" (song), a 1984 song by Stephen Cummings
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gymnasium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.