Gympie North railway station
Station front in September 2012
|Location||Rocky Ridge Road, Victory Heights|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||Queensland Rail|
|Distance||172.21 kilometres from Central|
|Fare zone||go card 8|
|Opened||4 February 1989|
Gympie North was opened on 4 February 1989 as a replacement for Gympie station, when the latter was bypassed by a new eight kilometre alignment that was built as part of the electrification of the North Coast line.
A free Citytrain shuttle bus operates between the station and Gympie town centre.
Services by platform
|1||Sunshine Coast||Brisbane Roma Street|||
|Traveltrain||Brisbane Roma Street, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Longreach & Cairns|
- Hansard Queensland Parliament 27 February 1986
- "Gympie Railway Station Complex (entry 602036)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- History of the Mary Valley Line Mary Valley Heritage Railway
- Sunshine Coast line timetable TransLink
- Spirit of Queensland timetable Archived 11 March 2015 at the Wayback Machine. Queensland Rail 1 January 2015
- Spirit of the Outback timetable Queensland Rail 1 January 2015
- Tilt Train timetable Queensland Rail 20 September 2013
- Gympie Road North Platform 1 TransLink