Gyoza no Ohsho
|Ohsho Food Service|
|Founded||December 24, 1976Kyotoin|
|Brands||Gyoza no Ohsho|
|Revenue||US$ 666.5 million (FY2015)|
|US$ 55.4 million (FY2015)|
|Total assets||US$ 548.8 million (2016)|
|Total equity||US$ 388.8 million (2016)|
Number of employees
Gyoza no Ohsho (餃子の王将, Gyōza no Ōshō, lit. King of Gyoza) is a Japanese restaurant chain serving gyōza and other food from Japanese Chinese cuisine. There are over 700 Ohsho restaurants in Japan. After an unsuccessful venture in China, Ohsho established an overseas presence by opening a store in Kaohsiung, Taiwan in 2017.
- "「餃子の王将」海外再挑戦は好調、台湾１号店の売り上げ想定の２．６倍". Sankei.com. 2017-06-25. Retrieved 2020-04-03.
- "President of 'Gyoza no Ohsho' restaurant chain shot dead in Kyoto". Asahi Shimbun. December 19, 2013. Archived from the original on 19 December 2013. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Slain 'Gyoza no Ohsho' food chain president helped rebuild company with devotion". Mainichi Shimbun. December 19, 2013. Archived from the original on 20 December 2013. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "'Gyoza' chain chief shot dead outside HQ". The Japan Times. Kyodo News. 19 December 2013. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Ohsho President Ohigashi Shot Dead Outside Headquarters". Bloomberg News. December 19, 2013. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ohsho Food Service.|