Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gyula may refer to:
- Gyula (title), Hungarian title of the 9th–10th century
- Gyula (name), Hungarian male given name, derived from the title
- Gyula II, the gyula who was baptized in Constantinople around 950
- Gyula III, the gyula who was defeated by King Stephen I around 1003
- Gyula, Hungary, town in Hungary
- Gyulaháza, village in Hungary
- Gyulakeszi, village in Hungary
- Gyulafehérvár, Hungarian name of Alba Iulia, Romania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gyula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.