From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gyula may refer to:
- Gyula (title), Hungarian title of the 9th–10th century
- Gyula (name), Hungarian male given name, derived from the title
- Gyula II, the gyula who was baptized in Constantinople around 950
- Gyula III, the gyula who was defeated by King Stephen I around 1003
- Gyula, Hungary, town in Hungary
- Gyulaháza, village in Hungary
- Gyulakeszi, village in Hungary
- Gyulafehérvár, Hungarian name of Alba Iulia, Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gyula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.