- Gyuri Sarossy (born 1974), British actor of Hungarian descent.
- Ioan Gyuri Pascu (born 1961), Romanian pop singer of Hungarian descent
|Hanja||奎里, 奎利, 奎吏, and others|
As a Korean given name, Gyuri (pronounced /kju.ɾi/) is a feminine name. It may also be spelled Gyu-ri or Kyu-ri. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 20 hanja with the reading "kyu" and 26 hanja with the reading "ri" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
Korean people with this name include:
- Kim Gyu-ri (actress born June 1979), South Korean actress
- Kim Gyu-ri (actress born August 1979), South Korean actress
- Nam Gyu-ri (born 1985), South Korean singer, member of trio SeeYa
- Park Gyu-ri (born 1988), South Korean singer, member of Kara
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|