Háj, Košice-okolie District
- Location: Slovak Republic. Háj is situated near Zádiel valley in Slovak carst.
- GPS position: 48°37'N 20°51' E.
- Number of inhabitants: 285 (31.12.2004)
The first mention about Háj is from 1357 and 1409. In last decades of 18th century was property of family Keglevich. In the year 1715, there were 14 lieges families.
- Guardian Angel - Angel from movie: Behind Enemy Lines
- Háj's waterfalls
- Major's house with boardinghouse
- Roman & Evangelich church
The records for genealogical research are available at the state archive "Statny Archiv in Kosice, Slovakia"
- Roman Catholic church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1711-1899 (parish B)
- Reformated church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1788-1902 (parish B)
|This Košice-okolie District geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|