From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Publisher||Aller Media AB|
History and profile
Hänt Extra was established in 1986. The magazine is part of Aller Media. It is published by Aller Media AB and is based in Stockholm. Bo Liljeberg is the editor-in-chief of the magazine.
- "Fluffbabes in media". Fluffbabes. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Hänt Extra". Sveriges Tidskrifter (in Swedish). Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- Western Europe 2003. Psychology Press. 30 November 2002. p. 630. ISBN 978-1-85743-152-0. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
- Eva Harrie (2009). "The Nordic Media Market" (PDF). Nordicom, University of Gothenburg. Göteborg. Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- "Filters upplaga rasar". Resume (in Swedish). 20 February 2015. Retrieved 14 September 2016.
|This Swedish magazine or academic journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.