Hélène Cattet and Bruno Forzani
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hélène Cattet and Bruno Forzani are a married couple of French filmmakers living in Brussels. They co-direct all of their films.
Hélène Cattet, born in 1976 in Paris, and Bruno Forzani, born in the same year in Menton, met in Brussels in 1997. After several short films, Hélène Cattet and Bruno Forzani made Amer in 2009, a postmodern homage to giallo which received international distinguishment.
In 2014, Bruno Forzani and Hélène Cattet received 500,000 euros for production aid in the Communauté française Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles for the project Laissez bronzer les cadavres, a film noir, adapting a novel by Jean-Patrick Manchette.
- 2001 : Catharsis
- 2002 : Chambre jaune
- 2003 : La Fin de notre amour
- 2004 : L'Étrange Portrait de la dame en jaune
- 2006 : Santos Palace
- 2012 : The ABCs of Death - segment O is for Orgasm
- "Commission de Sélection des Films – 2ème session 2014". Service général de l’Audiovisuel et des Médias – Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- "Détail - Portail de la culture en Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles". Culture.be. Retrieved 18 January 2018.
|This article about a French film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|