Hêvî Îbrahîm Mustefa
|Afrin Region Prime Minister|
|Assumed office |
Al-Muabbada, Al-Hasakah Governorate, Syria
|Political party||Democratic Union Party (PYD) (2014 - present)|
Hêvî Îbrahîm Mustefa is the Democratic Union Party (PYD) prime minister of the Afrin Region (originally called "Afron Canton"), a de facto autonomous region of the Democratic Federation of Northern Syria.
Career and Governance
On January 29, 2014, she was appointed Chairman of the Executive Council of Afrin.
On October 3, 2018, the Northern and Eastern Syria Autonomous Administration Executive Assembly, in Ayn Isa, Gire Spi, elected the committees and the executives. Hêvî Îbrahîm Mustefa was elected, with Elî Mustefa Heco, to the Interior Affairs Committee.
Her assistants are:
- Mustafa Abdulhamid, Arab
- Suleiman Jafer, Yezidi Kurd, the minister of international relations
Mustefa was born in 1967 in Mabeta.
Between 1987 and 2012, Mustefa taught in Aleppo.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-17. Retrieved 2015-06-13.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Civiroglu, Mutlu. "Head of Afrin Canton: 'We Exist and We Are Here'". Rudaw. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Kurdish women's unknown history of struggle". Kurd Net - Ekurd.net Daily News. 2015-04-04. Retrieved 2017-09-06.
- "Google Translate". translate.google.com. Retrieved 2018-10-23.
- "Co-chairs for Autonomous Administration's committees elected". ANF News. Retrieved 2018-10-23.
|This article about a Rojava politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|