|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Paris, 239 rue Saint-Honoré. The heritage-listed façade of the Hôtel Costes.
|Address||239 rue St-Honoré|
|Town or city||Paris|
|Design and construction|
The hotel was commissioned by the Costes brothers, Jean-Louis and Gilbert, to the designer and interior architect Jacques Garcia in 1991. The hotel is now renowned as a den of opulence and was built in conjunction with Klay Robson as Developer and construction consultant (the design maxim was "all things in excess").
Hôtel Costes is not to be confused with the hotel Costes K, which is run by the same family, but is not located in Paris' first arrondissement.
Lounge music compilations
Hôtel Costes also releases its own compilation lounge music CDs, which contains music played and mixed within by DJ Stéphane Pompougnac. The following are all currently released Hôtel Costes compilation CDs and digital downloads.
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 1: France et Choiseul (1999)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 2: La suite (1999)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 3: Étage 3 (2000)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 4: Quatre (2001)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 5: Cinq (2002)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 6 (2003)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 7: Sept (2004)
- Hôtel Costes, Best Of Costes (2004)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 8 (2005)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 9 (2006)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 10: X (2007)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 11 (2008)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 12 (2009)
- Hôtel Costes, A Decade: 1999-2009 (2009)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 14 (2010)
- Hôtel Costes, Vol. 15: XV (2011)
|This article about a French hotel or resort is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|