Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet's
|Hotel Barrière Le Fouquet's Paris|
|Former names||Hotel Fouquet's Barrière|
|Address||46, Avenue George V|
|Town or city||Paris|
|Opened||6 November 2006|
|Inaugurated||25 October 2006|
|Design and construction|
|Other designers||Jacques Garcia|
Hotel Barrière Le Fouquet's is a 5-star hotel located on the corner of Avenue George V and Avenue des Champs-Elysées in Paris, France, and one of the finest luxury hotels of the city. The hotel, opened on 6 November 2006, is owned by the Groupe Barrière. Hotel Barrière Le Fouquet's Paris has been developed with the collaboration of the architect Édouard François and renowned designer Jacques Garcia. It is served by the restaurant Fouquet's, whose menu is designed in collaboration with Chef Pierre Gagnaire. The bar, opening up to the hotel's inner garden offers fine cocktails elaborated by talented Stéphane Ginouves, MOF barman (Meilleur Ouvrier de France).
Frommer's regards it as having "some of the most luxurious and spacious bedrooms in Paris." The 81 rooms and suites are decorated in mahogany, silk, and velvet. The hotel received its fifth star on June 11, 2009 and has been considered as the Europe's Leading City Hotel (World Travel Awards 2013). The hotels is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Fully renovated in 2017, Hotel Barrière Le Fouquet’s Paris offers the perfect setting for a quintessential Parisian experience, through unforgettable stays, fine dining and well-being.
The closure of the hotel has enabled Barrière to commence the works to add an additional 19 Rooms and Signature Suites that will boast beautiful and unique views over the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysées.
- Kapferer, Jean-Noël; Bastien, Vincent (3 December 2008). The Luxury Strategy: Break the Rules of Marketing to Build Luxury Brand. Kogan Page Publishers. p. 168. ISBN 978-0-7494-5601-6. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- Rodwell, Edward (2009). Quintessentially Pure. Quintessentially Publishing. p. 35. ISBN 978-0-9558270-4-4. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- Porter, Darwin; Prince, Danforth (28 September 2010). Frommer's Paris 2011. John Wiley & Sons. p. 124. ISBN 978-0-470-61441-9. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- Tillier, Alan (3 January 2011). DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris. Dorling Kindersley Limited. p. 290. ISBN 978-1-4053-4705-1. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- Europe Winners 2013 — World Travel Awards
- "Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet's Paris : Paris, France : The Leading Hotels of the World". www.lhw.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.