This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Life and work
In 1988 Hüsnü Şenlendirici studied at the State Conservatory of Turkish Music of the Istanbul Technical University which he left in 1992 without a degree. He played in the "magnetic tape" the percussionist Okay Temiz and performed at hundreds of festivals in Turkey.
He also was a member of the band "Laço" with his father Ergün Senlendirici. With his own ensemble Sulukule, he plays traditional belly dancing music. He also founded the bands "Laço Tayfa" and "Hüsnü Şenlendirici & Saz Arkadaşları" with which he has given numerous concerts at home and abroad and has participated in festivals. He has accompanied many musicians of Turkish music. With the group "Laço Tayfa" he released the album "Bergama Gaydası". In 2005 he released his solo album "Hüsn-ü Klarnet".
- Brooklyn Funk Essentials & Laço Tayfa - In the Buzzbag (Double Moon 1998)
- Hüsnü Şenlendirici & Laço Tayfa - Bergama Gaydası' (Double Moon 2000)
- Laço Tayfa - 'Hicaz Dolap (Double Moon 2002)
- Hüsnü Şenlendirici - The Joy of the Clarinet (Double Moon 2005)
- Hüsnü Şenlendirici ve Trio Chios - Ege'nin yanı iki (2010) (Both sides of the Aegean)
- Hüsnü Şenlendirici - Hüsn-ü Hicaz (2011)
- Hüsnü Şenlendirici - Hüsn-ü aware (2015)