From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hōkō)
Hoko may refer to:
- Hoko, Kachin State, a village in Kachin State, Burma
- Hōko Prefecture, administrative division of Taiwan under Japanese rule, corresponding to present-day Penghu County
- Hōkō temple, name of several Japanese temples, see Hōkō-ji (disambiguation)
- Paul Hodkinson aka Hoko (born 14 September 1965), boxer
- Hōkō (mythology), dog-like tree spirit, equivalent to Chinese Penghou
- Hoko yari, old Japanese spear
- Hoko, an album by the late Zimbabwean musician Simon Chimbetu
- Hoko system, administrative system employed in Japanese-controlled Taiwan
- Houko Kuwashima (born December 12, 1975), Japanese voice actress and singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.