Hōshakuji Station west entrance in 2008
|Location||Hōshakuji, Takanezawa-machi, Shioya-gun, Tochigi-ken 329-1233
|Operated by||JR East|
|Distance||121.2 km from Tokyo|
|Platforms||1 side platform + 1 island platform|
|Opened||21 October 1899|
Hōshakuji Station (宝積寺駅 Hōshakuji-eki?) is a railway station in Takanezawa, Tochigi, Japan, operated by East Japan Railway Company (JR East). It is designed by Kengo Kuma and Associates.
Hōshakuji Station is served by the Utsunomiya Line (Tohoku Main Line), and is 121.2 km from the starting point of the line at Tokyo. Its is also a terminal station for the Karasuyama Line, a 20.4 km branch line to Karasuyama.
|1||■ Utsunomiya Line||for Yaita, Nasushiobara, and Kuroiso|
|2||■ Utsunomiya Line||for Utsunomiya, Ueno, and Tokyo|
|3||■ Karasuyama Line||for Niita and Karasuyama
In fiscal 2015, the station was used by an average of 2,203 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- 日本国有鉄道停車場一覧 [JNR Station Directory]. Japan: Japanese National Railways. 1985. p. 98. ISBN 4-533-00503-9.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2015年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2015)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2016. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2000年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2001. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2005年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2006. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2011. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hōshakuji Station.|
- JR East station information (Japanese)