|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
H.E.A.T Live At South Park Festival, Tampere, Finland, June 7, 2014
|Origin||Upplands Väsby, Sweden|
|Genres||Arena rock, hard rock, heavy metal, Glam metal|
|Years active||2007 - present|
|Labels||GAIN/Sony Music (Sweden), EarMusic Edel AG (Europe) & Avalon Marquee (Japan)|
|Past members||Kenny Leckremo
The group released their latest album, Tearing Down the Walls, in April 2014 via earMUSIC. Track "A Shot At Redemption" was released as the lead single. Headed by frontman Erik Grönwall, the band's heavy sound is strongly influenced by past melodic rock groups such as Whitesnake, with H.E.A.T having supported musical acts such as Scorpions.
In 2011 they signed with GAIN music (Sony) and they also signed a new management, Hagenburg management.
In 2007, they were an opening act to Toto, and the following year they were the opening act to Sabaton and Alice Cooper, as well as performed at the Sweden Rock Festival that year. They were also awarded with the Årets nykomlingar award, an award given out by the Swedish radio station P4 Dist for the best new artist of the year, as voted by the listeners.
In 2009, the band played at the Melodifestivalen 2009, the Swedish qualifier to the annual Eurovision Song Contest, making it to the final round with the song "1000 miles". The band have also toured around Europe as an opening act to Edguy in January 2009. Vocalist Kenny Leckremo left the band after playing 27 July at Gröna Lund. On 21 August, H.E.A.T. stated that the new singer is Erik Grönwall, Freedom Rock was ranked in the top 10 AOR/Melodic Rock albums of 2010 by Classic Rock Magazine.
H.E.A.T released their third studio album Address The Nation 28 March 2012. The first single from the album was "Living On The Run". It was the first album with new singer Grönwall, and it featured in many of the top 10 list of Music sites around the web. it also received a review of 98% on Melodicrock.com.
In early October 2016, guitar player Eric Rivers announced his departure from the band, and almost 2 weeks later it was announced that former guitar player Dave Dalone was replacing him - and therefore returning to the band since departing in 2013.
- Erik Grönwall - vocals (2010–present)
- Jona Tee (Jonas Thegel) - keyboards (2007–present)
- Jimmy Jay (Jimmy Johansson) - bass (2007–present)
- Crash (Lars Jarkell) - drums, percussion (2007–present)
- Dave Dalone (David Axelsson) - guitars (2007-2013, 2016–present)
- Eric Rivers (Erik Hammarbäck) - guitars (2007–2016)
- Kenny Leckremo - vocals (2007–2010)
- H.e.a.t (2008)
- Freedom Rock (2010)
- Address the Nation (2012)
- Tearing Down the Walls (2014)
- Into the Great Unknown (2017)
- "1000 Miles" (2009)
- "Keep On Dreaming" (2009)
- "Beg, Beg, Beg" (2010)
- "Living on the Run" (2012)
- Beg, Beg, Beg (2010)
- A Shot At Redemption (2014)
- Live in London (2015)
- Official H.E.A.T website
- H.E.A.T at Facebook.com
- H.E.A.T at Twitter.com
- The first review for the album Freedom Rock (http://www.melodic.net/reviewsOne.asp?revnr=8590).
- Another review for the album Freedom Rock (http://www.seaoftranquility.org/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=9143)