This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
H.E.A.T Live At South Park Festival, Tampere, Finland, June 7, 2014
|Origin||Upplands Väsby, Sweden|
|Genres||Arena rock, hard rock, heavy metal, Glam metal|
|Labels||GAIN/Sony Music (Sweden), EarMusic Edel AG (Europe) & Avalon Marquee (Japan)|
|Past members||Kenny Leckremo
H.E.A.T is a Swedish hard rock group that was formed in Upplands Väsby in 2007, when the prior bands Dream and Trading Fate merged. Headed by frontman Erik Grönwall, the band's heavy sound is strongly influenced by past melodic rock groups such as Whitesnake, with H.E.A.T having supported musical acts such as Scorpions. Between autumn 2015 to summer 2017 the group focused entirely on writing and recording songs. Their latest album, Into the Great Unknown, was releasedin September 2017 via earMUSIC. Dave Ling from Classic Rock Magazine published the following quote in his review of Into the Great Unknown; ”H.e.a.t. have just made the most complete album of their career. Watch their rise continue.”
In 2011 they signed with GAIN music (Sony) and they also signed a new management, Hagenburg management.
In 2007, they were an opening act to Toto, and the following year they were the opening act to Sabaton and Alice Cooper, as well as performed at the Sweden Rock Festival that year. They were also awarded with the Årets nykomlingar award, an award given out by the Swedish radio station P4 Dist for the best new artist of the year, as voted by the listeners.
In 2009, the band played at the Melodifestivalen 2009, the Swedish qualifier to the annual Eurovision Song Contest, making it to the final round with the song "1000 miles". The band have also toured around Europe as an opening act to Edguy in January 2009. Vocalist Kenny Leckremo left the band after playing 27 July at Gröna Lund. On 21 August, H.E.A.T. stated that the new singer is Erik Grönwall, Freedom Rock was ranked in the top 10 AOR/Melodic Rock albums of 2010 by Classic Rock Magazine.
H.E.A.T released their third studio album Address The Nation 28 March 2012. The first single from the album was "Living On The Run". It was the first album with new singer Grönwall, and it featured in many of the top 10 list of Music sites around the web. it also received a review of 98% on Melodicrock.com.
In early October 2016, guitar player Eric Rivers announced his departure from the band, and almost 2 weeks later it was announced that former guitar player Dave Dalone was replacing him - and therefore returning to the band since departing in 2013.
H.E.A.T released their fifth studio album Into The Great Unknown 20th September 2017, their third with vocalist Erik Grönwall. The album saw the return of Former guitarist Dave Dalone, who rejoined the band after the departure of Eric Rivers in 2016. Dave Ling from Classic Rock Magazine published the following quote in his review of Into the Great Unknown; ”H.e.a.t. have just made the most complete album of their career. Watch their rise continue.”
- Erik Grönwall – vocals (2010–present)
- Jona Tee – keyboards (2007–present)
- Jimmy Jay – bass (2007–present)
- Crash – drums, percussion (2007–present)
- Dave Dalone – guitars (2007–2013, 2016–present)
- Eric Rivers (Erik Hammarbäck) – guitars (2007–2016)
- Kenny Leckremo – vocals (2007–2010)
- H.e.a.t (2008)
- Freedom Rock (2010)
- Address the Nation (2012)
- Tearing Down the Walls (2014)
- Into the Great Unknown (2017)
- "1000 Miles" (2009)
- "Keep On Dreaming" (2009)
- "Beg, Beg, Beg" (2010)
- "Living on the Run" (2012)
- Beg, Beg, Beg (2010)
- A Shot At Redemption (2014)
- Live in London (2015)
- Official H.E.A.T website
- H.E.A.T at Facebook.com
- H.E.A.T at Twitter.com
- The first review for the album Freedom Rock (http://www.melodic.net/reviewsOne.asp?revnr=8590).
- Another review for the album Freedom Rock (http://www.seaoftranquility.org/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=9143)
- Review for the album Into The Great Unknown (http://www.x-act-musicmagazine.com/2017/09/22/zurueck-in-die-zunkunft-h-e-a-t-into-the-great-unknown/)
- "Into the Great Unknown by H.e.a.t on Apple Music". iTunes Store (GB). Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- "Address The National Number One CD of The Year".
- "Address The National 98%". Archived from the original on 2013-01-28.
- "H.E.A.T Headline Friday at Firefest 2014".