H. Keith Melton
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Melton is the holder of the largest collection of privately held espionage artifacts with thousands of items. Discovery Times Square has a temporary exhibit of his more important pieces from his collection on display beginning May 18, 2012.
- Ultimate Spy Book (1996), found in over 900 WorldCat libraries.
- Ultimate Spy (2002) ISBN 0-7894-8972-4
- Spycraft: The Secret History of the CIA's Spytechs, from Communism to Al-Qaeda (2008), which is found in over 700 WorldCat libraries.
- The Spy's Guide to Escape and Evasion (2003) ISBN 978-0-439-33648-2
- The official CIA manual of trickery and deception According to WorldCat, "The manuals reprinted in this work represent the only known complete copy of Mulholland's instructions for CIA officers on the magician's art of deception and secret communications written to counter Soviet mind-control and interrogation techniques." 
He has also created many more books with Jim Wiese.
- Melton, H. Keith. The Ultimate Spy Book. New York: DK Pub, 1996 ISBN 978-0-7894-0443-5 
- Wallace, Robert, H. Keith Melton, and Henry R. Schlesinger. Spycraft: The Secret History of the CIA's Spytechs from Communism to Al-Qaeda. New York: Dutton, 2008. ISBN 978-0-525-94980-0, 
- Melton, H. Keith, and Robert Wallace. The Official CIA Manual of Trickery and Deception. New York: William Morrow, 2009. ISBN 978-0-06-172589-0 
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|