H. L. Verma
H. L. Verma
Professor H.L. Verma
|Pro VC Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology|
27/09/2000 – 07/04/2003
|Vice Chancellor, Jagan Nath University, Haryana|
07/01/2015 – Till date
Harbans Lal Verma
10 May 1953
|Children||Divya, Bhawna and Narender|
|Parents||Sh. Ram Rattan|
He previously worked in Apeejay Satya University as Pro Vice- Chancellor, in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology as Professor & Dean of Management and Pro- Vice Chancellor(2000-2003), as a Reader & Head, Department of Commerce Maharshi Dayanand University (1988–96) at Regional Center Rewari now Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari.
He was a lecturer in the Department of Commerce Kurukshetra University (1984–88) and served as lecturer in degree colleges from 1976 to 1984. He authored 12 books and published 63 research papers.
He completed his Ph.D. in 1988 on the "Management of working capital in iron and steel industry in India" under the guidance of B.S. Bhatia. His first book came in 1989 named, Management of Working Capital. He supervised 24 research scholars for their Ph.D degree.
- Verma, H. L.; Bhatia, B. S.; Garg, M.C. (August 1, 2002). Studies in Human Resource Development (PDF) (1996 ed.). Deep & Deep Publications. ISBN 978-8171007486.
- Vol.1. Understanding HRD – Basic Concepts
- Vol.2. Dimensions of HRD – Role and Orientation.
- Vol.3. HRD Practices in India – Assimilation and Implications.
- Verma, H. L.; Kumar, Anil (2007). Women Entrepreneurship In India. ISBN 978-8189915834.
- Verma, H. L. (2010). Extension Service for Quality Assurance in Technical Education.
- Verma, H. L. (1993). Funds Management in Commercial Banks. ISBN 978-81-7100-491-1.
- Verma, H. L.; Bhatia, B. S. (1994). Indian Accounting Standards: an appraisal (PDF). Pointer Publishers, Jaipur.
- Verma, H. L. (1994). Developments in Accounting.- in Two Volumes (1994).
- Verma, H. L. (1994). Encyclopedia of Cooperative Management.– in Five Volumes (1994).
- Vol. 1. Metaphysics of Cooperative Movement.
- Vol. 2. Cooperatives and Rural Development – Re-energizing Rural Frontiers.
- Vol. 3. Cooperative Banking - Levers of Rural Economy.
- Vol. 4. Cooperative Marketing – Prolitarianisation of Distributory Channels.
- Vol. 5. Cooperatives and Manpower Development – Tapping Human Resources.
- "130315 Jagannath University". ntu.edu.sg.
- Maryana School of Business
- "Apeejay University". apeejay.edu. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04.
- Apeejay Business Review
- "Distinguished Visitors". cuh.ac.in.
- NSE Partners with Apeejay Stya University to offer 5-year Integrated MBA
- AMITY BUSINESS SCHOOL - Mandatory Disclosure
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology
- "Prof. H.L. Verma - Google Scholar Citations". google.com.
- List of Students awarded PhD degree
|This Indian academic-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|