|Born||1977 (age 41–42)|
Naoto Hirooka, better known as h.NAOTO (born 1977) is a Japanese avant-garde fashion designer. H. Naoto's style of clothing and accessories could be classified under Japanese punk and gothic lolita, and he has been called the "most visible and successful of the labels fixated on that style."
H. Naoto created a dress worn by Amy Lee of Evanescence at the 2004 Grammy Awards. He has also designed costumes for the bands Ayabie, Psycho le Cému (for the Prism PV), Gackt, S.K.I.N., Marbell, and Hangry & Angry.
- Kaori Shoji (2007-09-12). "Tokyo Fashion Week surprises with a sensual cheeriness". International Herald Tribune.
- Gothic, Lolita and Punk Brand Book (ゴシック・ロリータ＆パンクブランドBOOK) (2005) ISBN 4-7778-0157-8
- Goodman, Abbey Grammy Green Carpet: Seaworthy Gwen, Old-School Christina And Gothic Amy Lee Retrieved Aug 13 2007
- Ayabie in Finland Interview by JAME Retrieved on 08.13.2007
- "Interview with MarBell at Otakon". Retrieved December 16, 2011.
- Protet, Marie (August 28, 2011). "Interview h.NAOTO : Le créateur de gothic lolita". Journal du Japon (in French). Archived from the original on June 1, 2012. Retrieved October 7, 2011.
|This Japanese business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|