HAN University of Applied Sciences
Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen
|Motto||De HAN geeft je de ruimte (HAN gives you opportunities)|
|Type||University of Applied Sciences|
|Established||February 1, 1996|
|Colors||Blue and Red|
The HAN University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen in Dutch), often abbreviated as HAN, is a vocational university of applied sciences with campuses in Arnhem and Nijmegen in the Netherlands. It offers bachelor's and master's degrees in a wide range of subjects. Arnhem Business School is the international department of HAN University.
The HAN was established in 1996 after a merger of several other schools. It operates in 13 buildings on two campuses - one in Arnhem and one in Nijmegen. The HAN has fourteen institutes distributed among four faculties:
- Faculty of Business Management and Law
- Institute of Business Administration and Law
- Institute of Financial Management
- Institute of Working and Learning
- Faculty of Health and Social Studies
- Institute of Nursing
- Institute of Health Studies
- Institute of Social Studies
- Institute of Sports and Exercise Studies
- Faculty of Engineering
- Institute of Engineering
- Institute of Automotive (HAN Automotive Institute)
- Institute of Applied Sciences
- Institute of Built Environment
- Academy for Communication and Information Technology (Dutch: Informatica Communicatie Academie; ICA)
- Faculty of Education
- College of Education for Primary School Teachers
- College of Education for Secondary School Teachers
- "History of the HAN". Han.nl. 1983-09-13. Retrieved 2014-06-25.
- "HAN Presidency". Han.nl. Retrieved 2014-06-25.
- "Algemene informatie over de HAN als organisatie". Han.nl. Retrieved 2017-05-12.
- "Adressen en bereikbaarheid afdelingen binnen Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen". Han.nl. Retrieved 2017-05-12.
- "Bachelor's and master's programmes at the HAN". Han.nl. Retrieved 2014-06-25.