HARM or H.A.R.M. may refer to:
- AGM-88 HARM, a high-speed anti-radiation missile
- Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum, a museum in Creve Coeur, Missouri, United States
- A fictional terrorist organisation in the video games The Operative: No One Lives Forever and No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way
- Human Aetiological Relations Machine, an organisation in the 1966 film Agent for H.A.R.M.
Harm may refer to:
- Harm, a moral and legal concept
- Physical injury or trauma (medicine)
- Harm (given name), a Dutch masculine given name
- Ray Harm (born 1920s), an American artist
- Harm (comics), a comics supervillain character
- Harm's Way (novel), a 1962 war novel by James Bassett
- In Harm's Way, a 1965 film based on the novel
- "Harm's Way" (Angel), a 2004 episode of the television series Angel
- In Harm's Way (TV series), a 2008 reality television series
- "In Harm's Way", a 2004 episode of the fan-created internet series Star Trek: New Voyages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HARM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.