|Launched||9 February 2012|
|Closed||31 December 2016|
|Owned by||Time Warner
Liberty Global (Ziggo)
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)
|Language||English with Dutch subtitles|
HBO Nederland (Home Box Office) was a Dutch premium television network, owned by a joint venture between Time Warner and the largest cable television operator in the Netherlands, Ziggo. It launched on 9 February 2012. HBO Nederland offered three television channels, available in HD and SD, Video-on-demand services and HBO GO. The programming consisted of HBO's own productions, TV series, documentaries and films from Warner Bros.
- HBO: Main Flagship Channel with television premieres
- HBO 2: Second channel with a focus on Drama and Comedy
- HBO 3: Third channel with a focus on Action and Thriller
- HBO On Demand
- HBO GO
- van Soest, Thijs (16 January 2012). "Drie betaalzenders van HBO vanaf februari bij Ziggo". de Volkskrant. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- Briel, Robert. "Briel on: HBO launches in the Netherlands". Broadband TV News. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- Robert Briel (28 September 2016). "HBO Netherlands pulls the plug, Ziggo gets the programmes". BroadbandTVNews.com.
- itshbo.nl (in Dutch)