From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HCI may refer to:
- Happy Computers, an American computer hardware manufacturer
- Home Computer Initiative, a United Kingdom government programme to increase computers usage
- Host controller interface (disambiguation), various computer interfaces
- Human–computer interaction, the study of how people interact with computers
- Human-computer interaction (security), the study of how people interact with computers concerning information security
- Hyper-converged infrastructure, an IT infrastructure framework for integrating storage, networking and virtualization computing in a data center.
- Harbord Collegiate Institute, a school in Toronto, Canada
- Humberside Collegiate Institute, a school in Toronto, Canada
- Hwa Chong Institution, a school in Singapore
- Highly charged ion
- Hot carriers injection, in solid-state electronic devices
- Hydrocarbon indicator, in reflection seismology
- Handgun Control, Inc., the former name of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Harrisburg City Islanders, a soccer club from the United States
- HCI Books (Health Communications Inc), an American publishing house, see What the Bleep Do We Know!?
- Human Concern International, a Canadian relief and development organization
- Huntsman Cancer Institute, an American cancer research facility and hospital
- Heavy-Chemical Industry Drive, a former economic development plan of South Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HCI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.