From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HCI may refer to:
- Home Computer Initiative, a United Kingdom government programme to increase computers usage
- Host Controller Interface (Bluetooth), between a host computer and a Bluetooth device
- Host Controller Interface (FireWire), between a host computer and a FireWire adapter
- Host Controller Interface (non-volatile memory), an interface that enables SATA Express / NVM Express SSDs to communicate with a driver
- Host Controller Interface (USB), between a host computer and a USB device
- Human–computer interaction, the study of how people interact with computers
- Human-computer interaction (security), the study of how people interact with computers concerning information security
- Highly charged ion, an ion in very high charge state
- Hot carriers injection, in solid-state electronic devices
- Handgun Control, Inc., the former name of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Harrisburg City Islanders, soccer club from the United States
- HCI Books (Health Communications Inc), an American publishing house, see What the Bleep Do We Know!?
- Human Concern International, a Canadian relief and development organization
- Harbord Collegiate Institute, a school in Toronto, Canada
- Humberside Collegiate Institute, a school in Toronto, Canada
- Hwa Chong Institution, a school located in Singapore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HCI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.