From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HDD may refer to:
- Hard disk drive
- Hand Drawn Dracula, a record label
- Head-down display
- Heating degree day
- High definition display
- Honorary Doctor of Divinity
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Hyderabad Airport (Sindh), in Pakistan
- /dev/hdd; see Device file § naming conventions
- Hard Drive Divinity, the transformed state of CPUs in Hyperdimension Neptunia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HDD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.