Jump to navigation Jump to search
HDL may refer to one of the following:
- Hardware description language
- Handle System identifier (Hdl.handle.net)
- High-density lipoprotein, so-called "good cholesterol"
- Les Hurlements d'Léo, an alternative rock band from France
- GE HDL diesel engine
- HDL System, HDL Universal Tactical role-playing game system produced by Tremorworks, LLC
- Huntington's disease-like syndromes, a family of genetic neurological diseases
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HDL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.