Jump to navigation Jump to search
HDL may refer to one of the following:
- Hardware description language
- Handle System identifier (Hdl.handle.net)
- High-density lipoprotein, so-called "good cholesterol"
- Les Hurlements d'Léo, an alternative rock band from France.
- GE HDL diesel engine
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Disney-characters, nephews of Donald Duck
- HDL System is the HDL Universal Tactical role-playing game system produced by Tremorworks, LLC
- Huntington's disease-like syndromes, a family of genetic neurological diseases
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HDL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.