From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HFC may stand for:
- Hafnium carbide (HfC)
- Hydrofluorocarbons, organic compounds that contain only one or a few fluorine atoms
- 3-(heptafluoropropyl-hydroxymethylene)-d-camphorate, a ligand used in the chiral shift reagent Eu(hfc)3
- HFC Bank, part of HSBC Finance
- Home Finance Company, known in Ghana as "HFC Bank"
- Hourly (Price) Forward Curve, a tool to estimate the development of (commodity) prices, e.g. based on current whole-sale electricity stock exchange prices.
- Hall for Cornwall, a theatre in Cornwall, UK.
- Heng Fa Chuen, a town located on the Eastern part of Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- Heng Fa Chuen Station, Hong Kong; MTR Station Code HFC (located within Heng Fa Chuen)
- Hallescher FC, a German soccer club
- Haughmond F.C., an English semi-professional football club
- Hawthorn Football Club, an Australian rules football club
- Heart of Midlothian F.C. ("Hearts"), a Scottish association football club
- Heidelberg Football Club, an Australian rules football club
- Hendon F.C., an English Football club
- Hereford F.C., an English Football club
- Hibernian F.C., a Scottish association football club
- Histon F.C., an English association football club
- Horsham F.C., an English Football club
- Hull F.C., a British rugby league football club
- Hyde FC, English Football club
- Koninklijke HFC, a Dutch football club
- Hackers For Charity, non-profit organization that leverages the skills of technologists
- Home Front Command, a military term used in a military-civilian population context
- High frequency content measure, simple measure, taken across a signal spectrum
- Hundred Flowers Campaign, brief interlude in the People's Republic of China from 1956 to 1957
- Hybrid fiber-coaxial, a telecommunications industry term for a type of broadband network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HFC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.