From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up HH in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HH may refer to:
- Helen Hunt Jackson, American poet and writer, pseudonym H.H.
- Helly Hansen, a Norwegian clothing maker, who uses the trademark HH
- Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher and theologian, pseudonym H.H.
Science and technology
- Hh, a signalling molecule in Drosophila named for the Hedgehog signaling pathway
- hh blood group, a rare blood type
- Henderson–Hasselbalch equation, in biology and chemistry
- Herbig–Haro object, in astronomy
- Hitchhiker Program, a NASA program established in 1984
- Hodgkin–Huxley model, an electrical model of neurons
- HH (Court Street Shuttle) a defunct line on the New York City Subway from 1936 to 1946
- HH (Rockaway Shuttle), from 1962 to 1972
- Air Hamburg, a German airline based in Hamburg (IATA code HH)
- hh (digraph), in several languages
- His Highness, or Her Highness, a formal address
- His Holiness, or Her Holiness, a formal address
- Hamburg, Germany (ISO 3166-2 code DE-HH) and HH ("Hansestadt Hamburg"), vehicle licence plate prefix
- Hartmann House Preparatory School, an independent preparatory school in Harare, Zimbabwe
- HH, a brassiere cup size
- hh, an abbreviation for "hands high" when referring to the height of a horse
- Heirs Holdings, a Nigerian conglomerate with diversified interests
- Heywood Hill, a bookshop in London
- Happy Hippie Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by Miley Cyrus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.