Compeleted in January 2010
|Location||Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Roof||317.6 m (1,042 ft)|
|Floor count||72 |
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Dubai International Real Estate|
|Main contractor||Al Ahmadiah - Hip Hing Joint Venture|
HHHR Tower, also known as the Blue Tower, is a supertall skyscraper on Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The construction of the 72-floor, 317-metre (1,040 ft) building started in 2006 and was completed in 2010. Designed by architect Al Hashemi, the building is primarily residential, and its side usages are as commercial. HHHR tower is the fifth-tallest residential building in Dubai, and the seventh-tallest residential building in the world, behind The Marina Torch, and Q1 Tower which stand 348 m (1,142 ft) and 323 m (1,060 ft), respectively. The tower comprises 454 residential apartments.
The building was built by a joint venture between Al Ahmadiah Contracting and Trading Co., from the UAE and Hip Hing Construction Co. Ltd. from Hong Kong. Another hallmark project by this team is the Masdar City in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- List of tallest buildings in Dubai
- List of tallest buildings in the United Arab Emirates
- Al Yaquob Tower
- Gevora Hotel
- "Blue Tower - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.
- "Blue Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- "100 Tallest Residential Towers". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved 2 May 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to HHHR Tower.|