HICL Infrastructure Company
HICL Infrastructure Company (LSE: HICL) (formerly HSBC Infrastructure Company Ltd) is a large British investment company dedicated to infrastructure investments. The company is focused on three segments: PPP and Private finance initiative (social and transport projects), regulated assets (gas and electricity transmission and distribution, and water utilities) and demand-based assets (such as toll road concessions and student accommodation).  Portfolio Investments are located primarily in the United Kingdom, but also in Australia, North America and Europe and investments are generally operational.
- "HICL Infrastructure Company Limited - on track to raise dividend ahead of inflation". Hl.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- "HICL Infrastructure – new fund raising". Bestinvest.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- "HICL expanding beyond PPP assets into toll roads". Investors Chronicle. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- Levy, Danielle (2017-02-27). "HICL share offer: 4.9% yield at a smaller premium - Citywire Money". Citywire.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- "HICL Infrastructure To Raise GBP25 Million Through..." Morningstar. 2016-03-18. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- Reuters Editorial (2015-07-24). "BRIEF-HICL Infrastructure names Ian Russell chairman | Reuters". Uk.reuters.com. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|