HKBK College of Engineering
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Pursuit of Knowledge is Eternal|
|Type||Private, Engineering College|
|Affiliation||Visvesvaraya Technological University|
|Principal||Dr. Muzzamil Ahamed|
# 22/1, Nagawara,Bangalore - 560 045.,
|Sports||Cricket, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess, Carrom|
HKBK College of Engineering was established in 1997, affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. HKBK Institutions is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). HKBK contains 6 academic departments and awards undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees in Engineering & Management. The campus is located in the city opposite to Manyata Tech park at Nagwara, on the north side of Bangalore in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is rated 'AAA' amongst India. It adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education. Students come from all corners of the globe. HKBKCE’s academic strength is reflected by the consistent above 95% university pass percentage and securing University ranks.HKBK(Hazrath Khwaza Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Khaki) College of Engineering is one of the Top 10 Best Engineering Colleges in Bangalore,India south.
- 1 Campus
- 2 Faculty
- 3 Courses | Academic programs
- 4 Ranking 
- 5 Placement
- 6 Campus life
- 7 References
- 8 External links
HKBK College of Engineering is spread out on 14 acres of sprawling land, opposite to Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara, Bangalore. The college is accessible as BMTC buses ply within walking distance, Opp Manyata Tech park. The college also provides bus facility to the students for a fee.
Infrastructure and facilities
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Faculties
- In the heart of the city, Opposite to manyata Tech park
- Research center of Texas Instruments, Infosys
- State of the Art Laboratories with latest equipments
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Well-Stocked Library
- State of the art laboratories
- Wi-Fi connected Campus & Hostels
- Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls
- Spacious Class Rooms
- Transport Facility
- Indoor-Outdoor Sports
- Cultural Club
- ATM Counter
The institute has full-time faculty in the core management disciplines and the functional areas of management. The institute also has a panel of management experts and senior practicing managers from diverse fields of management. The course curriculum has been designed to meet the evolving demands of the industry. The institute has highly qualified and dedicated faculties, a well-networked computer centre with more than 200 PCs and a library and resource centre.
HKBK College of Engineering is recognized for its faculty with their dedication to teaching and the researching of new knowledge. Faculty from all streams is made up of accomplished researchers and industry experienced professionals which enables students to receive personalized attention.
Courses | Academic programs
Engineering - B.E. (Four-year program)
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Information Science and Engineering (ISE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electrical and electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CV)
Master in Business administration specializing (MBA)
- Human Resource
Post Graduate program
Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Networks
- VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
- Digital Electronics
- Power Systems
HKBK College of engineering has been ranked "AAA" by Careers360 (Year 2017). HKBK College of engineering has been ranked #9 by Silicon India(Year 2017). HKBK College of engineering has been ranked #34 all over India by "CSR-GHRDC" (Year 2016). HKBK College of engineering has been ranked #18 in South India by "SiliconIndia" (Year 2016).
Placement Record : 100% (Eligible Candidate)
Our Top Recruiters : Infosys, Siemens, HP, L&T Infotech, NTT DATA, Subex, Tech Mahindra, TCS, Accenture, Volvo, Nokia,
CALYPSO: College FEST
College Fest "CALYPSO" gives students the platform to exhibit and polish their expertise in this mega event. Lot of participants will compete to win the heart of crowd. CALYPSO provide a platform to all individuals to showcase their skills and develop their potential via arts, sports, music, dance, drama, debate or fashion.
Melam fest which is celeberated annually on the occasion of Onam cultural festival is the ultimate festival of the college. Men and Women wear traditional dress. The Kerala sari or Kasavu sari is particularly wore on this day.The floral carpet, known as Onapookkalam or just Pookkalam, is made out of the gathered blossoms with several varieties of flowers of differing tints pinched up into little pieces to design and decorate patterns on floor. Shingari Melam (Drum Band) is also one of the main attraction. many games like Tug of war are also conducted by the Mallu diasopra present in the college.
Student clubs help students build leadership and team-building skills. HKBK College of Engineering connects students to a platform where they can exchange knowledge, build awareness, and receive recognition.
Arts Club |Auto Club | Technology Club | Fashion Club | Gaming Club | Photography Club | Robotics Club | KAIZEN CLUB
- "About us". HKBKCE, Bengaluru. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Dr.CHAITANYA KUMAR MV". HKBKCE, Bengaluru. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- "Contact address". HKBKCE, Bengaluru. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- "Departments in HKBKCE". HKBKCE. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- "Tiltable single seater Tata Nano comes from an engineering college workshop".
- "Libraries & Labs". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Faculty". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- "MBA". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Reserch @HKBK". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Computer Science". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Information Technology". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Electronics & Communication". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Electrical & Electronics Engineering". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Mechanical Engineering". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "CIVIL Engineering". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Ranking". HKBKCE. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Placement". HKBK College of Engineering. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Campus Life". HKBKCE. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "College Fest". HKBKCE. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Wing to microlight aircraft". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to HKBK College of Engineering.|