From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up HM, hm, or .hm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HM or hm may refer to:
- HM (magazine), a Christian hard rock magazine
- H&M, a Swedish clothing company
- Hamburgmuseum, a history museum in Hamburg, Germany
- Hectometre, an SI unit of length
- Henry Molaison or H.M., a man with anterograde amnesia
- Hidden Machine, a type of item in Pokémon
- Hindley–Milner type system
- Hindustan Motors, an automobile manufacturer of India
- Hospital corpsman, in the United States Navy
- His Majesty or Her Majesty, a form of address for a monarch or queen consort
- Sisters of the Holy Humility of Mary's postnominal initials
- Air Seychelles' IATA airline code
- Harvest Moon Series, an Game Series
- Hopeless Masquerade, the 13.5th game in the Touhou Project series.
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands' ISO 3166 digram and FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code
- .hm, the Internet country code top-level domain ostensibly for Heard Island and McDonald Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.