From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMAS Anzac (1917), a Parker-class destroyer leader commissioned into the Royal Navy as HMS Anzac and presented to the Australian Government in 1919. The ship was paid off in 1931, and sunk as a target four years later.
- HMAS Anzac (D59), a Battle-class destroyer commissioned in 1951. The ship was paid off in 1974, and sold for scrap.
- HMAS Anzac (FFH 150), the lead ship of the Anzac class of frigates. The frigate was commissioned in 1996, and is active as of 2015.
- "Navy Marks 109th Birthday With Historic Changes To Battle Honours". Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original on 13 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Royal Australian Navy Ship/Unit Battle Honours" (PDF). Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|