From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Melbourne (disambiguation).
- HMAS Melbourne (1912), a Town-class light cruiser launched in 1912 and broken up for scrap in 1929
- HMAS Melbourne (R21), a Majestic-class light aircraft carrier acquired by the RAN in 1947. She was involved in two major collisions during her career, and was sold for scrap in 1985.
- HMAS Melbourne (FFG 05), an Adelaide-class guided missile frigate launched in 1989 and active as of 2015
- "Navy Marks 109th Birthday With Historic Changes To Battle Honours". Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original on 13 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Royal Australian Navy Ship/Unit Battle Honours" (PDF). Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|