From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMAS Parramatta (D55), a River class destroyer commissioned in 1910, paid off in 1928, and sold for scrap
- HMAS Parramatta (U44), a Grimsby class sloop commissioned in 1939, and sunk by U-559 off Tobruk on 27 November 1941
- HMAS Parramatta (DE 46), a River class destroyer escort commissioned in 1961 and decommissioned in 1991
- HMAS Parramatta (FFH 154), an Anzac class frigate commissioned in 2003 and active as of 2015
- "Navy Marks 109th Birthday With Historic Changes To Battle Honours". Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original on 13 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Royal Australian Navy Ship/Unit Battle Honours" (PDF). Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|