Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HMAS Yarra (D79), a River-class torpedo boat destroyer commissioned into the Australian Commonwealth Naval Forces in 1910, transferred to the RAN on its foundation in 1911, operated until 1929, and scuttled
- HMAS Yarra (U77), a Grimsby-class sloop commissioned in 1936 and was lost on 4 March 1942 while defending a convoy from five Japanese warships
- HMAS Yarra (DE 45), a River-class destroyer escort commissioned in 1961 and in service until 1985
- HMAS Yarra (M 87), a Huon-class minehunter commissioned in 2003 and in active service as of 2016
- "Navy Marks 109th Birthday With Historic Changes To Battle Honours". Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original on 13 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Royal Australian Navy Ship/Unit Battle Honours" (PDF). Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|