From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMCS Athabaskan (G07), a Tribal-class destroyer, commissioned in 1943 and torpedoed in the English Channel off French coast on 29 April 1944.
- HMCS Athabaskan (R79), later renumbered (DDE 219), was a Tribal-class destroyer commissioned in 1947. Scrapped 1970.
- HMCS Athabaskan (DDG 282) is an Iroquois-class destroyer, commissioned in 1972. In active service with RCN.
- Arctic, 1943-44 - blockade patrols in North Atlantic
- English Channel, 1944 - Operation Hostile and Operation Tunnel
- Korea, 1950-53 - 3 tours by providing naval gunfire support operations off the Korean coastline
- Gulf and Kuwait
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|