Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HMCS Athabaskan (G07), a Tribal-class destroyer, commissioned in 1943 and torpedoed in the English Channel off French coast on 29 April 1944.
- HMCS Athabaskan (R79), later renumbered (DDE 219), was a Tribal-class destroyer commissioned in 1947. Scrapped 1970.
- HMCS Athabaskan (DDG 282) is an Iroquois-class destroyer, commissioned in 1972. Remained in service longer than her three sister ships, and was paid off in March 2017.
- Arctic, 1943–44 – blockade patrols in North Atlantic
- English Channel, 1944 – Operation Hostile and Operation Tunnel
- Korea, 1950–53 – three tours by providing naval gunfire support operations off the Korean coastline
- Gulf and Kuwait
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|