Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HMS Amphion (1780), launched in 1780, was a 32-gun fifth-rate.
- HMS Amphion (1798), launched in 1798, was a 32-gun fifth-rate.
- HMS Amphion (1846), launched in 1846, was a wooden-hulled screw frigate.
- HMS Amphion (1883), launched in 1883, was a Leander-class protected cruiser.
- HMS Amphion (1911), launched in 1911, was an Active-class scout cruiser, the first Royal Navy ship to be sunk in World War I. 
- HMS Amphion, launched in 1934, was a Leander-class light cruiser transferred to the Royal Australian Navy and renamed HMAS Perth.
- HMS Amphion (P439), launched in 1944, was the name ship of her class of submarines. (Before launch she swapped names with HMS Anchorite.)
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|